Ladies and Gentlemen we are proud to report that after our first mention on The New Yorker’s Culture Desk, once again one of our “always smart, often irreverent and occasionally serious” tweets garnered a mention this week. We were asked to come up with a historical app and to tweet it to #tnyquestion.
Here’s the tweet:
Here are the tweets that didn’t make the cut:
- Alfred Hitchcock Really Angry Birds #tnyquestion
- The Alexander Graham Bell Call Me Maybe Ringtone #tnyquestion
- Edgar Allen Poe heart monitor #tnyquestion
- Winklevoss twins facebook app #tnyquestion via @Polk011
- Jack the Ripper escort service app #tnyquestion via @Polk011
- Virgin Mary menstrual cycle/family planning app #tnyquestion via @Polk011
- The Ronald Reagan “It’s Morning in America” Alarm Clock App#tnyquestion via @MsVedral
- The John Wilkes Booth Showtimes App #tnyquestion via @MsVedral
Like our jokes? Follow @WheelhouseRev for regular doses of 140 character hilarity!